|Closing Date:||April 30, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
[PIAS] is one of the world’s leading independent music companies, releasing music from the world’s most iconic independent artists and labels. We have a global reach, with offices in 16 territories around the world and a 300+ strong team of passionate and talented individuals.
We are currently seeking a bright and competent Financial Controller to join our Financial Team at our Brussels office.
About our department:
[PIAS] Finance department counts over 35 employees across several offices, and is mainly based in Brussels and London, both covering local and international functions.
About the role:
[PIAS] offer a broad range of services on a multi-territorial basis. The Financial Controller, will be responsible for the Reporting and Controlling at Group level of all Territories inside a team that will increase from 2 to 3 persons.
Mains Tasks and Responsibilities
A. Co-administrate the new Group finance tool (ERP: NetSuite)
B. Assist in all the preparation and analysis of [PIAS] Group Financial needs
C. Run specific financial tasks and controls
Detailed Tasks and Responsibilities
A.1. Maintain ERP current architecture and assist in future developments
A.2. Perform controls and design reports to be used across the [PIAS] Group
A.3. Help users in their needs and enrich Group accounting guidelines
B.1. Assist with the consolidation of quarterly management reporting’s (Actuals, Forecast & Budget) for the [PIAS] Group
B.2. Produce monthly reporting’s and assist in analysis at Group level (margins, overhead costs, marketing costs, distribution costs, …)
B.3. Consolidate the Group treasury, produce cash flow reporting’s and assist in the analysis
B.4. Assist with the Statutory Consolidation of the [PIAS] Group
C.1. Develop key financial internal controls and perform quality checks
C.2. Assist with in depth analysis to support the business in their decisions, and provide timely feedback on their specific queries
C.3. Support Finance Team in Ad-hoc projects
About your profile:
• Master degree in Finance, Management
• 2-5 years experience in finance positions (controller, auditor, consolidation…)
• Fluent in English and French or Dutch; trilingual is an asset
• Affinity with systems; experience as a key user is an asset
• Good Excel knowledge
• Orderly mindset, details oriented
• Able to cope with a changing environment
• Pro-active, flexible, skeptical mindset and dynamic team player
• Eager to deliver high quality results
• Capable of understanding complex business models
• Eager to develop / attend trainings
• Goal-setting & time management
• Passionate about music
What we offer:
• A full-time open-ended contract
• A function allowing collaboration with the Business responsible and Management
• A compensation and benefits package depending on your experience (including Luncheon vouchers, Group insurance, etc)
• A relaxed yet challenging work environment in a beautiful building located within the center of Brussels with a casual dress policy and surrounded by music all day long
• Access to concerts and free products
• You will have the opportunity to work in a team of driven and professional people who are all passionate about music, in an always moving and multi projects environment.
Send us an email including your covering letter and CV in English. Please use the following formation for the subject of your email “Financial Controller – YOUR NAME” to Sylvie Dumon at firstname.lastname@example.org
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.