|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||February 19, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing
You will play a key role in the day to day operation of our London office and provide vital support to all areas of the business. You will also act as a brand ambassador for the business and interact with customers and colleagues at all levels daily. This is a busy front of house role so exceptional organisational skills are essential.
You will be responsible for delivering an efficient and professional Front of House Reception service for [PIAS] in addition to providing general administrative support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Being the first point of contact for telephone enquiries and making sure calls are answered promptly and professionally.
- Ensuring the reception area is always well presented.
- Act as key holder and open and close the office daily.
- Booking couriers and taxis.
- Arranging UPS shipments and returns.
- Signing and logging all deliveries.
- Handling in and outgoing post.
- Booking travel & accommodation.
- Monitoring all stationery stock.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Arranging lunch and refreshments when required.
- Organizing events alongside the Office Manager.
- Providing general ad-hoc administration assistance to other departments.
Skills and Experience
- Receptionist/customer facing experience within a similar environment.
- You will have a genuine passion for what you do, and bags of personality combined. with the ability to engage everyone around you and build long-term rapport with both the guests and your colleagues.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word).
- Enthusiasm and keenness to learn.
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunity
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual goals
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Languages would be real advantage
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.