|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||February 13, 2020|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
What you’ll be doing:
- Joining the pan-group Digital team to drive the presentation and promotion of repertoire across key DSPs and territories.
- Advise both labels & internal campaign managers in developing international digital campaign strategies
- Maintain and build upon DSP partnerships and initiatives across developing markets, not least Asia Pacific and China.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with labels, campaign teams and colleagues across the globe to establish and deliver successful DSP and audience building initiatives.
- Monitoring of performance and advising on execution
- Lead day to day relationship with specific international DSP accounts across emerging markets
- Co-ordinating with local managers on key releases.
- Delivering and maintaining best practice documents.
- Co-ordinating and contributing to [PIAS]’s digital newsletters.
- Advise on and oversee usage of DSP advertising inventory.
- Drive and secure DSP support across multiple markets and colleagues.
- Identify and deliver on bespoke partner opportunities and initiatives
- Analysing and planning in order to maximise campaign impact and drive sales
- Work to achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Establish and nurture DSP partner account management
- Strategize and liaise with campaign managers and label partners
- Liaise with the digital team & territorial digital managers to broaden knowledge and expertise across the business. Territory visits as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid related experience with a demonstrably strong grasp of key DSP platforms and international markets.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills are essential – both in person and in writing. The ability to provide clear, concise information, advice and recommendations is key.
- Languages (e.g. French, Spanish) an advantage but not mandatory
- Experience of developing compelling, content led promotional strategies on an international basis
- An enthusiastic approach towards music and creative media, ideally with an appreciation for the repertoire [PIAS] represents.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Prepared to learn and demonstrate new systems and tools. Demonstrable knowledge of relevant analytics tools a distinct advantage.
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.