|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||June 14, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
The Junior Royalties Administrator role is primarily responsible for the processing and distribution of statements for [PIAS] distributed labels and Artists. The effectiveness of the role is critical to meeting our various royalty deadlines and providing royalty information to management for the performance analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
- To ensure the accurate set-up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within our group royalty system, Counterpoint’s Record Maestro.
- Processing and distributing statements for [PIAS] distributed labels and Artists.
- Liaising with Business Affairs and Management to ensure accuracy within our reporting.
- Liaising with UK and international finance teams in regard to payments, costs and recharges for the UK distributed labels.
- Manage ad-hoc projects to improve efficiency of royalty process including analysis project on allocation of various income streams.
- Support the Royalty Administrators with general royalty tasks.
- Build and sustain an efficient flow of royalty data to the various Finance teams.
- Provide any additional analysis required by Management, Financial Controllers or line manager
- Some knowledge of the royalties side of the music industry.
- High mathematical standard and excellent Excel skills.
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and work under own initiative
- Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro.
- Exoperience in a similar role within the misic Industry
Please send a CV and the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the job title in the subject header.
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.