|Closing Date:||October 17, 2019|
|Apply via Email|
Please send your applications for this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[PIAS] is the definitive marketing, sales, distribution and licensing solution, offering a broad range of highly professional and flexible service for music, film, comedy and support repertoire on an international basis across both physical and digital routes to market.
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. We operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
We are currently looking for a Management Assistant (Permanent Position)
[PIAS] is looking for a motivated Management Assistant to support our two busy founders and the board.
The candidate will have at least a first experience in a similar function. The successful candidate will be service minded, has a passion for Music and Film, a good communicator and very organized.
Tasks of the role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Organize and maintain diaries and making appointments;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and being in charge of related contract management;
- Arrange registration for conferences;
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meet and greet visitors;
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Coordinate board activities
- Provide additional administrative support to management upon request;
- Help in office management and arrange for necessary repairs when necessary;
- Support events organized by [PIAS] (Christmas party, drinks and other events for the staff) and third parties at [CHEZ PIAS].
- Support in the administration of HR
- You preferably hold a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience;
- You already have at least one experience in a similar position;
- You are a native Dutch-speaking and have excellent spoken and written knowledge of French and English; Knowledge of Spanish is a plus;
- You are able to work independently;
- You have excellent organizational skills;
- You are precise and detail-oriented;
- You are discreet, proactive and flexible.
You will have the opportunity to work in [PIAS] with driven and professional people who are all passionate about music. You will have a key role.
- A full time job
- A compensation and benefits package depending on your experience
- A relaxed yet challenging work environment in a beautiful building located within the centre of Brussels with a casual dress policy and surrounded by music all day long
- Access to concerts and free products
Send us an email in which you motivate your application. Don’t forget to attach your CV. Please use the following formation for the subject of your email “Management Assistant – YOUR NAME” to Sylvie Dumon at email@example.com. Closing date for applications is October 17, 2019.
[PIAS] embraces diversity. We strive to provide a fair and supportive work environment for all our employees, regardless of their age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, or affiliation to any political party or trade union. We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of society and we value each of our employees for the contribution they make, both individually, and as part of the [PIAS] team. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We expect all our employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect. We want to nurture a culture where diverse perspectives can help drive our company forward around the globe.