|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Closing Date:||October 1, 2019|
|Applications for this position have now closed|
To help support the sales and distribution team achieve high level ‘route to market’ services for all our client labels.
To maximise physical sales opportunities in the retail sector and procure prominence and visual profile in the digital commerce field.
Key responsibilities will include:
- UK digital track pitch newsletter and Chartmetric analysis
- Provide Indie shops with an extra line of support to the reps including detailed stock updates, press campaign updates & live updates.
- Creation of Indie and digital newsletters for circulation to customers.
- D2C information load up and help with artist web shop site creation.
- Manage a variety of wholesalers and national accounts for physical goods including Urban Outfitters, Lasgo, Gardners, One Nation, Contact UK
- Provide national accounts with sales support including invoice admin, reporting of sales and vendor maintenance.
- Offer support to our Amazon account manager including the maintenance of Pos, cancellations and the Advantage account.
- Assist in the weekly promo mail out to stores to provide promotional/additional value products for indie stores
Skills and Experience
- Music retail experience helpful.
- Team first mentality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A passion and a good understanding of both the repertoire and the music market.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment whilst producing excellent results.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Needs to be productive, organised, and problem solution orientated, demonstrating good decision-making skills.
Please Apply with CV and covering letter to RecruitmentUK@pias.com.
Closing date – 1st October 2019