LGS2 SPRL being the holding company of the [PIAS] Group (“PIAS”) is responsible for the www.pias.com website, and the websites of any labels within the [PIAS] Group, including [PIAS] Recordings, Play It Again Sam, Different Recordings, Le Label, Urban, Harmonia Mundi, Inertia, Jazz Village, World Village, Little Village and Chant du Monde, as the same may change from time to time, referred to as “Websites”. [PIAS] Group is not responsible for the websites of any of the [PIAS] Cooperative labels, any distributed clients, or those of any artists.
What data do we collect and how?
We collect your personal information through webforms when you make a purchase from us, or when you sign-up to a mailing list via any of the Websites. We use this information to send you information regarding [PIAS] and our labels and artists, and related activities including those of third parties which we think may be of legitimate interest to you.
If you sign up to any [PIAS] mailing list, we will collect and store the following information: your full name, email address and your IP address.
If you place an order via any of our Websites, we will collect and store the following information: your full name, delivery address, email address and mobile phone number. You must be over 14 years of age in order to purchase items from any of the Websites.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to the Websites using cookies. Cookies help us to understand how people use the Websites, enable online transactions and inform our digital advertising. Please see our Cookies Policy below for more details.
How do we use your personal information?
[PIAS] mailing lists: The information we collect via mailing lists enables us to tailor e-mail communications to your location and make these more relevant to you, and we will keep this information for as long as your consent is still valid. These e-mail communications will include news, offers and information about new releases, taking into account any previous purchases by you from any of the Websites.
[PIAS] e-commerce sites: The information we collect via these Websites enables us to fulfil your order and our contractual obligations to you. We will only use your mobile phone number to contact you with updates about delivery, in the event you placed an order using a tracked delivery service.
In the interest of providing a quality service, we use third party payment services providers who may be located in the United States (e.g. SagePay or PayPal, depending on the payment method you choose at the check-out stage) to handle electronic or card payments. The payment providers handle electronic or card payments without the requirement for you to disclose your payment information or billing address to us.
[PIAS] will fulfil your order directly or use a third-party fulfilment service (“Fulfilment Company”) , which may be located anywhere. To ensure you receive your order, [PIAS] will provide the Fulfilment Company with your personal information together with information about the products you have ordered. [PIAS] and the Fulfilment Company will keep your full name and delivery address on-file alongside your order details for as long as your consent and the purpose for retaining that data is still valid, such purpose being to enable us to handle any questions from you about your order after shipping.
If you consented to receiving further e-mail communications from us at the time of making your purchase, [PIAS] may also use your personal information and order details to contact you about offers which are only open to existing customers. Information collected via [PIAS] artist websites may also be stored by that artist’s representatives for the purposes set out in this paragraph. If you have not consented to receiving further e-mail communications from us, we will only contact you with important information relating to your purchase – for example if there is a production delay relating to an item you have pre-ordered.
[PIAS] is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies to protect the information you have provided to us from unauthorised access and improper use.
You can unsubscribe from [PIAS] e-mail communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the footer of our e-mails. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the personal information that we hold on you, or if you wish to amend it, or request that we delete some or all of it from our records.
- Power our e-commerce processes by remembering what is in your cart and where you want your order delivered.
- Show you advertisements across third-party websites and social media platforms which are relevant to your interests in [PIAS] artists. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- These advertisements are enabled using third-party cookies including the following:
- You can opt-out of Google AdWords targeting by visiting Google’s Ads Settings here: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- You can opt-out of seeing online interest-based ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or through your mobile device settings.
- Measure and generate reports on use of the Websites so that we can measure and improve their performance including the number of page visits and traffic sources. To do this, we use third-party cookies including the following:
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc. All user data collected by these cookies is in an anonymous form. You can view Google’s practices and position on privacy across Google Analytics here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Inspectlet, a user tracking service operated by Inspectlet. We use this service to identify and diagnose any technical or user interface issues with our Websites. Session data is deleted by Inspectlet after 3 months. You can view Inspectlet’s data collection and retention policy here: http://docs.inspectlet.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002994432-privacy-Impact-Assessment-under-GDPR. If you do not wish to participate in Inspectlet analytics, you can opt out here: https://www.inspectlet.com/optout